Sunday 2 January 2011

it's late and i feel mediterranean

I'm not very into challenges but how ever, here you go!

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now
1. Sorry that I always forget and lost things. I've tried to fix it but haven't succeeded yet. I have to try harder because it's not only you who suffers.
2. Always when I see you I doubt that you really are my friend. You make me feel like you're pretending nice just because you don't wanna be rude. I may be not as cool as your friends tend to be, but I'm not an idiot and I have brains!
3. I am really happy to have you as my friend. I'm also really surprised that you even want to be with me. I feel many times that we're not at the same level at all. You're higher.
4. Honey, we're like sisters. It feels funny because you're one of the few people I can be just like with my family. And those who don't know, I'm so different at school and at home.
5. I was really lucky to meet you. Without you I wouldn't have met my greatest friends. Sad that we don't see eachothers very often...
6. You you you. I love and hate you, you're the best person to share things. No matter what. Also you're sometimes so strange that it's only akward.
7. I just realizes that I'm just like you. Someone said it years ago but I didn't believe it. But I really am and that might be the reason why we don't have much to talk about. But I care about you and you know it. And like that.
8. You are more important for me than I'd ever believed. I miss you and I miss very much. I haven't missed like this before and it is strange. I remember what you said when we met the last time but I don't have courage to do it. I have to survive alone.
9. You were the first person I thought I'd have to say something but it took eight others to figure out something. I often ponder what you remember of me. What are your aspects today and what they were when we were still in touch. I hope we would see someday. It's been a long time we were in contact.
10. It's strange that I can be so relaxed with you. Thank you for being in my life though you give me some reason for depreasion too(not serious). Hugs!

And just to tell, it was easier and more fun than I thought!
Buona notte amicini cari!



No comments:

Post a Comment